[EMOXG] Link to ACII paper about Emotion Incubator group

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:40:07 +0200
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear all,

today we handed in the camera-ready copy of the paper at ACII about our
work -- the first publication about the Emotion Incubator group! :-)

The reference is as follows:

Schröder, M., Devillers, L., Karpouzis, K., Martin, J.-C., Pelachaud,
C., Peter, C., Pirker, H., Schuller, B., Tao, J. & Wilson, I. (to
appear). What should a generic emotion markup language be able to
represent? Proc. 2nd International Conference on Affective Computing and
Intelligent Interaction (ACII'2007), Lisbon, Portugal.

I have put it on my publications page, where you can download the pdf:
http://www.dfki.de/~schroed/articles/schroeder_etal2007.pdf

Cheers,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany