[EMOXG] Final Report published!

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:50:17 +0200
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear all,

this is to announce that our final report is now online:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/XGR-emotion/

Emotion Incubator group page already links to it:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/

It should be announced during the day on the central W3C Incubator page:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/

This will also mark the closure of this one-year Incubator group. As the
group's chair, I would like to thank very much all those of you who have
participated with a lot of effort throughout the year in the group's
activities -- participated in phone and face-to-face meetings,
participated in discussions, and helped write text for the use cases,
requirements, publications and final report. I feel that it has been
worth the effort so far, and that there is more to come.

I have been told that, even though the group will formally be closed,
this public mailing list will continue to function. As agreed, I will be
drafting a charter for a second-and-final-year Emotion Incubator group;
invitations to join it will be sent, among other things, via this
mailing list.

Looking forward to working with you again, best wishes,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany