[EMOXG] Final Report published!

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:50:17 +0200
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear all,

this is to announce that our final report is now online:

Emotion Incubator group page already links to it:

It should be announced during the day on the central W3C Incubator page:

This will also mark the closure of this one-year Incubator group. As the
group's chair, I would like to thank very much all those of you who have
participated with a lot of effort throughout the year in the group's
activities -- participated in phone and face-to-face meetings,
participated in discussions, and helped write text for the use cases,
requirements, publications and final report. I feel that it has been
worth the effort so far, and that there is more to come.

I have been told that, even though the group will formally be closed,
this public mailing list will continue to function. As agreed, I will be
drafting a charter for a second-and-final-year Emotion Incubator group;
invitations to join it will be sent, among other things, via this
mailing list.

Looking forward to working with you again, best wishes,

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Here. Now. Real, first-person experience. Am I there to witness it?
official DFKI coordinates:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313