[EMOXG] Use case document in the wiki

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:47:54 +0200
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Dear colleagues,

the wiki page for the Emotion XG is now online:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/FrontPage

I have entered the initial use cases document into the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCases

Feel free to add your own use cases and comments to that document;
please register yourself so that the origin of modifications is
traceable: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UserPreferences

Happy editing, best wishes,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany