Re: [EMOXG] Introductions

From: Tim French <Tim.French@beds.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:07:14 +0100
To: "Myriam Lamolle" <m.lamolle@iut.univ-paris8.fr>, "Zovato Enrico" <enrico.zovato@loquendo.com>
Cc: <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear All,
My interest is in XML technologies as related to various E-Services..
...my interest in "emotion" arises from the consideration and modelling
of
intangible trust (including affective trust issues) in the context of
E-Service consumption, (B2C, Web-Services, GRid).
I teach various related courses at Bedfordshire University,
UK and am currently undertaking a part-time PhD at Reading University
with E-Service trust as a main theme!
My recent industrial experience centres around the optimisation of
E-Services so as to enhance the consumer experience.
Regards Tim french
Senior Lecturer in Computing
Dept. of Computing and Information Systems
Bedforshire University, LU1 2JU
UK