[EMOXG] Use cases: attempted to 'clean up'

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:47:24 +0100
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Dear colleagues,

as promised, I have cleaned up the use cases wiki page [1] in
preparation of our phone meeting later today.

If you find the time to look at it and prepare suggestions how to move
forward towards a consolidated list of requirements, that will be very
welcome.

Speak to you later,
Marc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCases
--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany