[EMOXG] Agenda for phone meeting 9 October

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:55:45 +0200
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Dear all,

as agreed, the next phone meeting will take place on 9 October,
14:00-15:00 UTC. Details on phone numbers and access codes will follow
on the members-only list.

Note that we need a scribe (a minute-taker). Please do consider
volunteering -- what you need to know and do is summarised here:

Best wishes,

0. Pick a scribe

Volunteers hands up! :-)

1. Minutes of previous meeting

Accurate record? Any issues arising?

2. Reviewing action items from previous meeting

[NEW] ACTION: Marc to circulate usecase summary document - due end of
this week [recorded in

[NEW] ACTION:everybody to write one or more use cases for their own work
or for what they can think of as other people's work - due October 8
(i.e., before the next phone conference) [recorded in

3. Discussion of use cases

Current state of use case collection.

Steps to take towards consolidating the collection into a representative
core set of use cases.

4. Extract requirements from use cases

That is the next step on our task list:

How to distribute the work? How to draw boundaries of what to accept as
requirements to an emotion language?

5. Date of next meeting

Suggestion: Monday 6 November, 15:00 UTC
(Los Angeles: 7:00 am; New York: 10:00 am; Berlin, Paris: 16:00; Athens:
17:00; Beijing: 23:00; Tokyo: midnight Monday/Tuesday)

This time seems to be the least worst option, from what I can see... cf.

6. Any other business

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Here. Now. Real, first-person experience. Am I there to witness it?