[EMOXG] Comments to Use case 1 requirements

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:29:54 +0100
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org
Jean-Claude, Laurence, all,

(discussant's hat)
please find enclosed my comments to your discussion document on UC1.

(chair's hat)
There seem to be a number of basic issues emerging across UCs, notably
the link to input and output. I suggest to make this the main topic of
discussion for Monday's phone meeting. If we get to even a partial
agreement on this level, I think it means serious progress.

Best wishes,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany