[EMOXG] UC2 requirements-analysis-CommentsMarc

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:59:42 +0100
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org
Christian, all,

(with the discussant's hat on)
please find enclosed my comments to your discussion document, again
structured according to
* generic
* domain-specific
* unclear

(with the chair's hat on)
I am very happy that discussion is starting to sound more controversial,
which shows we are approaching the actually interesting issues! :-)

Cheers,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany