Re: Ontology for Emergency Response management

Hi all,
Following up the search, I just wanted to update you about HXL-
Humanitarian Exchange Language project:
https://sites.google.com/site/hxlproject/ which seemed promising to my
use-case.
Also, I meant 'sensemaking' as better coordination of emergency response
organizations, thanks to Jay for pointing out.

Best,
Hemant