Re: EIIF and other efforts

I'm glad that some of us are still exchanging mail to keep each other up to
date.

I attended this weekend's Transparency Camp (http://transparencycamp.org/ (
a project of Sunlight foundation) in DC and found many of the discussions
and activites there to be related to what we were doing.  Perhaps the most
relevant was the   Crisis Commons founded in March 2009 through an impromptu
Tweetup at Government 2.0 Camp.

 Some of these folks were a the T-Camo and discussed progress on a creating
a common community through a mash-up of citizen volunteers, crisis response
organizations, international humanitarian relief agencies, non-profits and
the private sector.

More at http://haiti.crisiscommons.org/

Perhaaps some of the EIIF members are part of that activity

I did mention the EIIF effort to some of them. I hope to participate in some
of the camp efforts such as making a transparency guide for gov folks.

Regards,
Gary Berg-Cross,Ph.D.
gbergcross@gmail.com
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GaryBergCross