Re: Fwd: Semantic MediaWiki on CrisisCommons

Seconded.

Semantic Mediawiki Plus 1.4.5 (which feature list you can see at its author
http://ontoprise.com) is an extremely full featured CMS available free for any use (ontoprise only charges for Windows installers, but you can use the regular PHP code on a WAMP stack if you install it yourself from the sources at sourceforge.net) under GPL.

I would strongly recommend this version over stock semantic mediawiki.  It is really an excellent platform for semantically intensive content like the material debated on this list.

Craig