Fwd: Semantic MediaWiki on CrisisCommons

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Kozak <alx.kozak@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 9:25 PM
Subject: Semantic MediaWiki on CrisisCommons
To: CrisisCommons <crisiscommons@googlegroups.com>

Calling a CrisisCommons wiki admin;

I just pinged IRC about this, but I was asked to email this list about
getting Semantic MediaWiki installed on the crisiscommons.org wiki.

Right now the wiki would greatly benefit from a semantic data
structure around the projects, their status, what skills are needed,
etc. so that it could be easily queried and added to. I'm happy to
talk more about it if anyone is interested.

- Alex

--
Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”