From: Ka-Ping Yee <ping@zesty.ca>
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 4:40 AM
Subject: PFIF status field extension coming soon
To: Shelterfinder <shelterfinder@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Ka-Ping Yee <kpy@google.com>

Hello,

We are planning to add a more detailed status field for <pfif:person>
records to the Google Person Finder app at http://haiticrisis.appspot.com/.

These are the options on which we have reached an internal consensus,
and are currently planning to use:
   "Not specified"
   "I am seeking information"
   "I am this person"
   "I received information telling me this person is alive"
   "I have reason to believe this person is still missing"
   "I received information telling me this person is dead"

If you have feedback or strong opinions on these options, let me know
at kpy@google.com.

Thank you!

-- Ping