Re: Teleconference Actions

Key actions from the last meeting. Again we welcome others to join in
doing the following:

* Create and invitation/overview letter to get a better response to
the em systems requests. - Rebecca
* Mandana to make a request for the EM systems WIKI that the rest of
us will forward to respective forums
* Put sections on the standards gaps in the framework and final report
- Chamindra
* what standards would be relevant for the 3W and MPR use cases - Chamindra
* Follow though on missing person use case - Hillman
* We need to wrap up the framework document - Renato
* Correct typos in the final report - Rebecca
* Work on final report - Chamindra

chamindra de silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com