Re: Input on EIIF vocabularies

Thanks, Gary and Frank

these will be added to our library of glossaries
somehow all this abundance of glossaries IS part of the problem space that
we are trying to address

I ll have a flat list of (candidate) definitions up (independent from
properties and classes etc) at some point soon

PDM

--
Paola Di Maio,
Forthcoming

i-Semantics 2009, 2 - 4 September 2009, Graz, Austria.
www.i-semantics.tugraz.at

SEMAPRO 2009, Malta
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPSEMAPRO09.html
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection Project, Chiang Rai Thailand