From: Guido Vetere [mailto:gvetere@it.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 3:16 AM
To: Mandana
Cc: paola.dimaio@gmail.com; 'public-xg-eiif'; public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org
Subject: RE: em shared vocabulary

Mandana,
please find attached my suggested model for the notion of 'resource'. Note
that the current model formally means that every Person, Fund, and Equipment
is a Resource, which is false.

Cordiali Saluti, Best Regards,

Guido Vetere
Manager & Research Coordinator, IBM Center for Advanced Studies Rome
-----------------------
IBM Italia S.p.A.
via Sciangai 53, 00144 Rome,
Italy
-----------------------
mail:     gvetere@it.ibm.com
phone: +39 06 59662137
mobile: +39 335 7454658

"Mandana" <mandanas@ece.ubc.ca>
Sent by: public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org

26/03/2009 19.48

<paola.dimaio@gmail.com>, Guido Vetere/Italy/IBM@IBMIT

cc

"'public-xg-eiif'" <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>

Subject

RE: em shared vocabulary

Model and the description were modified a while back (attached). Renato is
going to incorporate them in the draft for your review. “Resource” is
modeled  a bit differently now. See if it better serves the prupose.
Regards,
Mandana