Re: em shared vocabulary

Just to reiterate this point below  (rubbing it in actually)
that the relationship between capability and resource is inextricable in
operations

I get an excerpt from one of our current working documents pasted below,
which seems to be in contradiction with the
DOLCE  analysis (contained in the same document)

in the WHO section it says:

    * Capability Properties: WorkingSector (to specify the nature of
services that can be provided), resource
    * Relationship with: Resource

Resource represents tangible items and people that are used to respond to an
incident.

    * Resource Properties: Equipment (vehicles, communication facilities,
etc.), People (human force), Fund (any financial support), Supplies
    * Relationship with: locationInformation (to trace the resources in
emergency operations)

--
Paola Di Maio,
Forthcoming

i-Semantics 2009, 2 - 4 September 2009, Graz, Austria.
www.i-semantics.tugraz.at

SEMAPRO 2009, Malta
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPSEMAPRO09.html
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection Project, Chiang Rai Thailand