Re: ISCRAM Meeting - Your feedback Required

Renato,

I unfortunately am not able to travel to ISCRAM, even though I know it
would be an excellent opportunity to meet, and the conference looks
fabulous. However Guido Vetere of IBM will be there and has had a paper
accepted for presentation. I hope that he may be able to attend the EIIF
face-to-face should it occur.

I look forward to our next call.

Best regards,

Rebecca E. Curzon
IBM Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs
Content Manager, On Demand Community; PMP
IBM Corporation, Waltham, MA
Postal address: 73 Pine Street, Concord, MA 01742-3024
Phone/Fax:  (978) 759-0280    (t/l: 364-6420)      Skype: rebecca.curzon
Rebecca Curzon/Cambridge/IBM@Lotus   rebecca_curzon@us.ibm.com
IBMers:  Join On Demand Community! Click below.