Re: [humanitarian-ict] A poll on Disaster Management Systems

I have created placeholders (tables) for each project that was
nominated in the EIIF WIKI. This makes 26 (!) projects in all, which
should serve as a good reference for anyone looking for disaster
management solutions in the future.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/EMSystems

Please do join me in adding data into these tables, especially on the
ones you work with regularly and have access to.

I have done the table for Sahana as that is the one I am most familiar
with, but you can use that as an example on the kind of data we are
expecting to capture at this initial stage. Don't worry if you do not
have all the information on the project. Something is better than
nothing at this stage and helps us incrementally get there.

thanks,

chamindra de silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com