Re: [humanitarian-ict] A poll on Disaster Management Systems

Hi All,

I am still looking for more applicable system for the evaluation. Let
me know what you think of the following list. Are they popular?
relevant? Have I missed a significant item:

    * UN Reliefweb
    * CrowdSourcing Crisis Information System
    * UN OCHA Who is Doing What Where
    * Risepak
    * Sahana
    * DMIS Disaster Management Information System
    * Federal Emergency Management Information System
    * UN Virtual OSOCC

Already looked at the OCHA 3W and the new version looks good.

I am just classifying all of them under this meta-data for now:

Summary
Type / Scope / Phase
Standards Implemented
Key Features
Significant Deployments
Links

Not making any deep assessments for the first iteration. Again send me
any system I may have missed please

thanks,

Chamindra