Capturing Data on Popular Disaster and Emergency Management Systems

From: Chamindra de Silva <chamindra@opensource.lk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:00:27 +0530
To: public-xg-eiif <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>

Hi All,

I though of adding a list of popular Emergency Management and Disaster
Management Systems for
classification on the EIIF Wiki here. I think this exercise would also
help us identify 'who' should be the key stakeholders of our final
recommendation on standards:

I have created a page and sample template for the classification.
Right now I would like to keep the data basic until we capture a full
range of systems. Subsequently we can get into more
detail.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/EMSystems

Appreciate if you can share popular systems that should or should not
be included as this is just an initial draft list.

thanks,

chamindra de silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com