Capturing Data on Popular Disaster and Emergency Management Systems

From: Chamindra de Silva <chamindra@opensource.lk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:00:27 +0530
To: public-xg-eiif <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>

Hi All,

I though of adding a list of popular Emergency Management and Disaster
Management Systems for
classification on the EIIF Wiki here. I think this exercise would also
help us identify 'who' should be the key stakeholders of our final
recommendation on standards:

I have created a page and sample template for the classification.
Right now I would like to keep the data basic until we capture a full
range of systems. Subsequently we can get into more

Appreciate if you can share popular systems that should or should not
be included as this is just an initial draft list.

chamindra de silva