Re: Framework WD

From: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:06:43 +0000
To: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Cc: public-xg-eiif <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>
Thanks Renato

will read with interest
I must apologise for being a bit in the background, swamped with priorities,
but firmly committed....

PDM

--
Paola Di Maio,
Forthcoming

i-Semantics 2009, 2 - 4 September 2009, Graz, Austria.
www.i-semantics.tugraz.at

SEMAPRO 2009, Malta
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPSEMAPRO09.html
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection Project, Chiang Rai Thailand