Voc for Disaster terms & standard definitions for our EIIF work

I should add that some of the central terms come a very preliminary look a
the some of the systems in the  Emergency / Disaster Management Systems and
Products (EMSystems).  For example the SUMA work on the
"Humanitarian Supplies Management System " has lots of information on
resources.

In looking at one  of the organizations involved I came across the attached
graphic of disaster terms which provides some ideas for some of our
taxonomy.  Obviously there is so much out there to point to that we can only
assimilate some of it in this round to indicate a direction, which is what I
started on in my previous note.

--
Gary Berg-Cross,Ph.D.
gbergcross@gmail.com