Something on standard definitions for our EIIF work

I've been looking around for standards to build on for our work, per an
action item from our last meeting.  I have a few things I've thrown together
in the attached file which tries to identify a few efforts at relevant
vocabularies and an information schema.  It's very sketchy so far but might
be something we can fill in and improve to make it usable. I started with
What and added a little bit to Who.  We have comparable stuff for Where and
When is the easiest.

We can discuss as time permits tomorrow.

Gary Berg-Cross,Ph.D.
gbergcross@gmail.com
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GaryBergCross
SOCoP Executive Secretary