Borrowing some When and Where standards for EIIF

OmniClass Table 49, Properties.
OmniClass is, in simple terms, a standard for organizing all
construction information. The concept for OmniClass is derived from
internationally-accepted standards that have been developed by the
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the
International Construction Information Society (ICIS) subcommittees
and workgroups from the early-1990s to the present.  Attached are 2 of
 their fundamental properties from their table 49 – roughly for our
Where and When sections.

See http://www.omniclass.org/background.asp for a discussion of their
standards effort.

--