Re: Structure of Final Report

On 3 Apr 2009, at 03:43, Chamindra de Silva wrote:

> Proposal for further work
>
> EIIF community to migrate to an interest group
This section will be on the key points we need to make.

I think that the best "next step" is to propose a new W3C "Interest
Group".

This is not a "working group" and not aimed at developing
specifications, but more aligned as a forum for the wider community to
discuss EM interoperability issues. Also, as an IG, you can publish
"IG Notes" on any related topic.

A good example to compare is the Semantic Web Health Care and Life
Sciences (HCLS) Interest Group [1].
See their Charter [2] and example IG Notes [3].

What would make this really compelling is if we can do this in
conjunction with an existing EM-related body.

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/>
[2]  <http://www.w3.org/2008/05/HCLSIGCharter>