A start on a list of EM standards

Eli Rohn reported on "A Survey of Schema Standards and Portals for
Emergency Management and Collaboration" at ISCRAM 07

Here are the schemas (not Portals) he reported on in  Table 1:
Emergency Schemas and Portals

 ANML Advisory and Notification Markup Language facilitating emanation
of data relating to software vulnerabilities US  Schema

CAP  Common Alerting Protocol to collect and relay instantaneously and
automatically all types of hazard warnings and reports locally,
regionally and nationally for input into a wide variety of
dissemination systems US Schema

EDXL  Facilitate emergency information sharing and data exchange
across the local, state, tribal, national and non-governmental
organizations of different professions that provide emergency response
and management services
US Schema

IEEE 1512
A family of standard messages for traffic incident management, public
safety, hazardous material incident, and management of entities
external to centers.
US Schema

LGCL  A controlled vocabulary for local government and community
resources categorized in a hierarchical structure under headings
familiar to citizens.
UK Schema

IPSV The Integrated Public Sector Vocabulary is an 'encoding scheme'
for populating the e-Government Metadata Standard (e-GMS) subject
element of metadata.
UK Schema

RWE Notification of Road Works and Highway related Events among local
and central government, emergency services and the media
UK Schema

SDEP Street events Data Exchange Protocol
UK Schema

HCCHE
A schema that enables electronic exchange of highway related inquiries
and problem reports received from the public.
UK Portal and Schema

 RTA
Facilitates the exchange of road traffic accident data between the
Compensation Recovery Unit and the National Health Service for the
recovery of insurance compensation to injured parties.
UK Portal and Schema

Gary Berg-Cross,Ph.D.
gbergcross@gmail.com      http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GaryBergCross
SOCoP Executive Secretary