2 types of NIEM models more follow up to meeting discussion

Paola,

This glossay is more of their meta-model.  Thus it doesn't have data
definitions of the exchange data such as victim telephone.  But it
provides one type of standard for, azs they say, composability of the
underlying conceptual  models.  This is a necessary requirement  for
us, but not sufficient.  You don't see the details on data that you
would need for interoperability. More of that was in the spreadsheet
that I pointed to and discussed in the previous message.  It assumes
Distributed Systems  where "heterogeneous data"  product exchange is
desired.

 Which reminds me that we probably need to strengthen our discussion
of interoperability itself.

--
Gary Berg-Cross,Ph.D.
gbergcross@gmail.com      http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GaryBergCross