Re: Follow up to NIEM from meeting discussion

Mandana and all

here is the glossary for this work

http://www.niem.gov/topicIndex.php?topic=file-glossary

their jurisdiction seems US,
it would be good to have a conceptual model

is this a standard that we should reference?

following up with Chamindra's assignment today, I have entered a few
additional thougths to the sectin
'standards' and a table that I have not yet managed to paste into the wiki

in summary
we need to define what we consider a standard
and list and analyse the standards that we refer to, in order to identify
gaps

i dont know how to make a table in our wiki (maybe will work something out
later)

feel free to amend/correct

cheers
PDM

--
Paola Di Maio,
Forthcoming

i-Semantics 2009, 2 - 4 September 2009, Graz, Austria.
www.i-semantics.tugraz.at

SEMAPRO 2009, Malta
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPSEMAPRO09.html
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection Project, Chiang Rai Thailand