Re: person

and one last thing:

if we do not allow for different subtypes of person, (organization
contact Person, affectedPerson, or unaffiliatedPerson)  I dont think
the current model would be able to represent citizens who take part in
EM (the citizens participation that is becoming increasingly
recognized)

So basically, the ex vet who jumps in the NY metro to save a passenger
fallen into the track due to epileptic seizure,
or the retired doctor who performs first aid on a casualty, or the
passers by who rescue someone who may be drowning
and lots of other circumstances that happen everyday would not be
representable by the schema

While at this stage I cannot think a the reason why we would need to
share information to such accidents throught the web
I can also not exclude it would be very useful to have

For example, if in location A there is a distress call, and rescue
team Z is two hours away, I cannot rule out that via
a suitable citizen powered web service we are not able to locate a
unaffiliated citizen capable of providing assistance locally
before Z arrives, in some cases this could be vital. In order to do
that, we need to have some kind of unaffiliatedPerson who also has
some capablity (albeit limited)

correct me if I am wrong

cheers
PDM