Schema Mapping Tools

Hi All,

Does anyone know any good schema mapping tools (and methodologies)? I
know we discussed something at the level of an ontology (e.g.
Protege), however I more interested in finding a mechanism of mapping
between two systems (Sahana and OCHA 3W) using existing interop
standards (e.g. PFIF, EDXL). I am sure there is a well defined
approach to solve this problem. Would ETL tools help in this instance?

Mandana gave me some tips below, but let me know if you know of any others.