Re: collective intelligence and emergency management

Thanks Steve

swarm intelligence is definitely a kind of CI
It's very interesting to study how swarm mechanisms as observed in the
natural world, can be applied to human systems

as you know CI is a relatively emerging field, still in need of definition

there are so many aspects to it,

I am personally very interested, so please do consider sending an
original contribution
along the lines that you discuss below
Note that contributions should be original, and the emphasis is on
'web based'  and 'Human'

Look forward to hear more about it
PDM

Paola Di Maio