Re: F2F Meeting

Renato and all,g reat to meet and get around doing some thinking along
he lines discussed

while we are still getting our heads around most interesting  issues
that were brought on the table
I am dazzled by the scale of myanmar and china events, it prompts me
to hurry up the process and try to
finalize some working schema asap

will share working notes as we go, look forward

pdm

,

--
Paola Di Maio