Re: EM Standards Review

Thanks a lot Renato
I ll study this doc as soon as I have mo, and try to find the common
denominators
I have met some people who are working on these standards this week,
but have not had the chance to talk much in detail about things, I
guess I ll have to follow up by emails)

btw - I am inviting folks who are working to join this list as I pick
them up from various communities
during related workshops, some of them may be able to join the
incubator and even the f2f meeting next week
so please expect to be contacted to be added on the event list, if
that is the case

cheers
PDM

--