Re: New Groupings

Hi Renato,

Looks like most of the standards that we have discussed so far on this list
have been cataloged in the WIKI and it seems to be coming along well. I
suggest everyone give a quick glance over the current content at to ensure
they have been classified correctly.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/Main_Page

If you still do not have access or do not have the time to work with the
WIKI, just send your reference to either Renato and myself and we will do
the needful to add it to the WIKI.

thanks,

chamindra
http://chamindra.googlepages.com