RE: EM Standards List

Good Day All,
I was able to download the PDF version of the book with all diagrams
intact, using the link provided and signing in per the instructions given.
 It looks like and interesting and useful book.

Russ

"Meeting corporate security requirements, especially as an afterthought
imposed upon existing production systems, is not an activity for the weak
of resolve"

-Ramachandran

"Don Cameron" <donc@internode.on.net>
Sent by: public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org
03/04/2008 02:58 PM

"'Carl Reed'" <creed@opengeospatial.org>, "'Gavin Treadgold'"
<gt@kestrel.co.nz>, "'public-xg-eiif'" <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: EM Standards List

Thanks Carl - Unfortunately a lot of the book is not displaying in the
free
viewer, images are replaced by copywrite notices - Renato or Chamindra,
does
this project have funds for document purchases? - If not I'll see if our
Survey & CAD dept. are interested in purchasing a copy for us to use.
While
on this point, we have a (limited) account with SAI Global giving access
most national and international EM related standards. I am also a member
of
the EMA Library (Emergency Management Australia) should we require
specific
references or case studies.

Don