Re: Teleconference Today

Yeah, I did not expect to have this TableOfContents completely discussed
in the meeting.

Rather suggesting that we might agree to put it up as a task to be done.

And yes, I can propose some headings/issues that could be useful for the
final report.
Not this week though, as I am trying to be on vacations at the moment
(interrupting it with some days of work now and then).

/olle

Olle Olsson   olleo@sics.se   Tel: +46 8 633 15 19  Fax: +46 8 751 72 30