Re: EM Standards List

On 23 Feb 2008, at 01:52, Carl Reed wrote:

> I know that Renato did mention "categorize". I would like to add
> that without context, providing an unstructured list of possible
> applicable standards for use in the EM community may be confusing.

I agree Carl - I wanted to start collecting first, then have a go at
some more formal way of categorising. For now, it would be good to add
some of your own "context" keywords in the Type/Scope row of the table.

> In addition to some level of reference architecture, process and
> wiring diagrams might also help to show how each standard is related
> to another standard for use in the EM community.

Yes, this would be the end-goal we are working towards for our
"framework"

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA