Re: EM Standards List

Hi Renato,

I tend to agree with Gavin that we should also capture generic that can
be applied in the EM domain. I think it would help to have a simple
taxonomy in the WIKI to classify and group such standards and it's
relevance and applicability towards various interop requirements.

Some of the past discussions and initial classification on
humanitarian-ICT interop standards was captured on the reliefsource WIKI at:

http://www.reliefsource.org/foss/index.php/Dev:Interop_Standards

chamindra
http://chamindra.googlepages.com