Re: EM Standards List

From: Chamindra de Silva <chamindra@opensource.lk>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:28:32 +0530
To: Gavin Treadgold <gt@kestrel.co.nz>
CC: public-xg-eiif <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>, Humanitarian-FOSS <humanitarian-ict@yahoogroups.com>

Hi Renato,

I tend to agree with Gavin that we should also capture generic that can
be applied in the EM domain. I think it would help to have a simple
taxonomy in the WIKI to classify and group such standards and it's
relevance and applicability towards various interop requirements.

Some of the past discussions and initial classification on
humanitarian-ICT interop standards was captured on the reliefsource WIKI at:

http://www.reliefsource.org/foss/index.php/Dev:Interop_Standards

chamindra
http://chamindra.googlepages.com