Re: eiif and my question/comment on Section 4 -Towards common ontology

Gary
following your suggestion below,
what process should we follow to achieve what you propose?
how would that fit with the effort to match the existing schema/draft
into DOLCE categories? is what you propose a similar step, into a slightly
different direction? is it compatible? is it an alternative?

thanks
PDM

Paola Di Maio
School of IT