Re: Teleconference Actions and Next Calls

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the offer. I am copying the larger group if you don't mind.
Right now you can find most of the documentation in the wiki at:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/Main_Page

We have to deliver 3 reports as detailed in the top page of the WIKI.
All meeting minutes and action items are also captured, with the
latest being the following:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/2008-08-21

I think we could do with a bit of help on the 'state of the art
report' that helps capture and evaluate a lot of the relevant
standards that are presently available. We decided to provide this as
a WIKI page (below):

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/EMInfoStdsReview

Possibly you could also help identify any potential standards we might
have missed.

Also you are welcome to join the mailing list and introduce yourself
to the rest.

thanks,

chamindra
http://chamindra.googlepages.com