Re: Requirement for 3W interop standard (new proposed schema attached)

On 9 Aug 2008, at 21:34, paola.dimaio@gmail.com wrote:

> , WHO should be the person affected by the event, as that is the
> center of the universe when some emergency occurr, not the
> ORGANISATIONs who  delivers the service

Paola, in the case of the "W3 Spec", the WHO is the organisation
providing the response/recovery services. In the current top-level
model, we have People that are "impacted" from the Emergency.
But the clear scope of W3 is sharing coordination information.

On the other hand, the "Missing People spec" is clearly about those
(seriously) impacted about the emergency.

The discussion so far on W3 has been great !

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA