From: public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Paul Currion
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:44 AM
To: public-xg-eiif@w3.org
Subject: Re: Requirement for 3W interop standard (new proposed schema attached)

paola.dimaio@gmail.com wrote:
> I am not sure that we are clear about the relationship between this
> workgroup agenda, and W3. and/or Sahana.
I was under the impression that W3 was one of the use cases that this
group had on its agenda, and that Mandada had agreed to work on analysis
of W3 Use Case and OCHA Schema
(http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/2008-07-17). Since the remit
of this group is to investigate the path forward via an emergency
management systems information interoperability framework, I would have
thought that looking at the interoperability between these two systems -
both of which are in use in the field - would be quite useful.

cheers

Paul C