From: Renato Iannella
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 4:29 PM
To: public-xg-eiif
Cc: Vincent Lalieu
Subject: Re: Requirement for 3W interop standard

On 9 Jul 2008, at 18:46, Paul Currion wrote:

  The 3W / W3 schema can be found athttp://www.humanitarianinfo.org/imtoolbox/02_Standard_Products/01_W3/3W_Tool/3wSchema2_0.pdf

Thanks Paul.

This is a good opportunity to review the Use Case [1] against the OCHA Schema and determine any gaps.
Then look at the outcome and move towards defining the *core8 elements of a W3/3W "standard".
Any volunteers to take this on?

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/WWWWCoord>