From: public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Renato Iannella
Sent: Wednesday, 9 April 2008 9:46 AM
To: public-xg-eiif
Subject: Re: Washington Meeting

On 9 Apr 2008, at 06:55, Don Cameron wrote:
> Fantastic - The cost of attendance at a one day meeting in Washington
> just isn't justifiable

That is why we backed the meeting right after the ISCRAM Conference (agenda
is out now [1]) I little bit easier to justify to your manager ;-)

> Virtual attendance makes a lot of sense. Can I suggest ReadyTalk? -
> It's clear, supports multiple attendees well and doesn't suffer the
> lag and poor quality of Skype etc.

We will look at what we can do from the meeting room and what systems we
have available and details will be posted to the meeting wiki page.

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1]
<http://www.efficient-response.com/iscram2008/ISCRAM2008_program_v032408.pdf