Re: The challenges for EIIF

On 3 Apr 2008, at 00:10, Olle Olsson wrote:
> - then we should be explicit about the evolutionary view on our
> proposals, standards/technology, and the EM-area itself; we do not
> aim to provide the final sufficient solution, but we want to
> establish a foundation that *enables* further development/evolution
> in EM interoperability.

Olle - just a comment on one of your statements....

I agree that the scope of the EIIF XG is to review the current state-
of-the art and develop and overall framework. Find if there are any
gaps (eg a standard for "displaced" people"), work our where that fits
in the bigger picture (the framework) and suggest paths forwards to
address these gaps...

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA