Re: Large AudioBuffers in Web Audio API

I agree. It should be possible, memory permitting, to buffer the full data,
or any selected areas of data, for clips of much longer than a minute or
so. Whether AudioBuffer is the right abstraction for this, I'm not sure,
but if I want to build something like an audio mixer application, or if I'm
building a scientific application that analyses audio, I might want lots of
flexibility to buffer various bits of the audio as necessary to maintain
performance, graph waveforms, etc. Which parts of the proposed API are to
be used for such things? (I admit I'm just learning about the API, so maybe
I've missed something obvious.)

Noah