Re: Web Audio API is now available in Chrome

Just tried it and it doesn't work. I think your bufferFill() function in
simplesynth.js
might be faulty. The buffers you got to fill are obtained using
"e.outputBuffer.getChannelData(channelNumber)".

If I strip down your example to only the simplesynth.html without the
keyboard iframe,
force the frequency to be a fixed 440.0 and remove the extra increment for
stereo in
your osc.js, the audio plays with the modified bufferFill but is silent with
your version
of bufferFill.

Hope this helps.

Regards,