Re: Web Audio API is now available in Chrome

I'd like to chip in. I've looked and experimented with both APIs - to
Firefox one and the Webkit one. I actually think they are both
important approaches - one is a filter graph based approach and one is
an approach for direct access to audio samples. If we could get both
approaches consolidated and also integrated with the existing Audio()
API of HTML5, I think we have a winner.

Silvia.