Re: <device>

On Sep 22, 2010, at 16:59 , Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Robin Berjon is actually supposed to follow up (with the HTML WG and/or
> the WHATWG) on this very point today, so hopefully we should have a
> clearer view of the next steps in this field shortly.

Not only am I supposed to, but our messages seem to have crossed!

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Sep/0228.html

We'll see what the HTML WG says. If they don't want to publish <device>, we might do it ourselves (assuming the right people are in the WG to help do it).

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/